74.1K views

Since it was my first time to use this dfa process, I felt ignorant not due to the instructions but it was the system failure to provide the needed information such as the "APOINTMENT CODE". What is the possible way in retreiving this so called "code"?!?!

I don't have the slightest idea if I was booked or not since I have'nt received this yet!!.. Please send me this code thru my e-mail redenmanoy31@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25.

Comments

Im mary lour buenviaje ,please send my appointment code in my email marylourbuenviaje20@yahoo.com

kindly send her appointment code corz290106@gmail.com thank you.

Please send my appointment code here in my account josebrucetirania@gmail.com

Ludovice_carmela@yahoo.com Please send me the appointment code so that I can open the view details.

please send my niece's appointment code at joyce.els.tc@gmail.com

please send my appointment code arlybuendia26@yahoo.com

please send my appointment code gechagrace@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code silvestregrace041986@gmail.com thanks

pls send my application code davidjob066@gmail.com

please send my appointment code vergaramae06@gmail.com December 10 po ang appointment ko

Same problem here,please send my appointment code to angelicamorales2689@gmail.com wala po ako narecieved kahit sa spam or trash folder,December 4, o bukas na po appointment ko.

Please send my application code..irish_lumactod@yahoo.com

Try nyo po icheck ung SPAM messages nyo sa email add na prinovide nyo.. un po ang ginawa ko ngaun dun ko po nakita ang appointment code ko.

i didn't receive any appointment code for my sister's appointment. Can you please send it to me pearldemesa.pointman@gmail.com

I forgot my appointment code,can you send please in my email account?lauronalarchie@gmail.com

i didn't receive any appointment code yet. i want to check my appointment schedule.

please resend my schedule in my gmail: mmaryrose09@gmail.com. thank you/

IdealisticHumboldtPenguin

Pls resend my appointment code in my email:angheldeguzman04@gmail.com m Thank you..

I forgot my appointment code can you please send in my email account Marylourbuenviaje20@yahoo.com

Pls resend my appointment code in my email:rasarmiento1992@gmail.com Thank you..

Please resend my apppointment code in my email:johnjoshuag3@gmail.com