74.1K views

Since it was my first time to use this dfa process, I felt ignorant not due to the instructions but it was the system failure to provide the needed information such as the "APOINTMENT CODE". What is the possible way in retreiving this so called "code"?!?!

I don't have the slightest idea if I was booked or not since I have'nt received this yet!!.. Please send me this code thru my e-mail redenmanoy31@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25.

Comments

Please send my appointment code francoalexisguibaoroa@gmail.com

Raijin271@gmail.com please send my appointment code

I already paid for my passport application but i didnt receive any emails from the dfa. Please let me know leahmandaue@gmail.com thank yoy

Can you please send my appoinment code in my email gmnconsulta@gmail.com

I didnt receive my appointment code (email:byrnardb@gmail.com).How many days should I wait to receive the code? Thanks

Pls send my appointment code to JARA1042012@gmail.com... I couldn't view the appointment I've made..i don't know if i hot thru or not....it's my first time doing this...so i don't know if I've missed that code somewhere upon my booking...pls to whom it may concern...

Please send my appointment code in georgedacanay@yahoo.com

Please send my appointment code in reyniebarcala@gmail.com

send my appointment code to rvgabuya430@gmail.com thanks

redtrager@gmail.com please send my appointment code.

Please also send my APPOINTMENT CODE to my email daryllhernando2015@gmail.com

Please pakisend po appointment code ko huhu. Jtubig20@gmail.com salamat!

Pls po pakisend naman po yung appointment code ko po sa rachelleyangasaclao01@gmail.com thanks po

to Rachelle #1608016

hi narecieve mo na po ba ang appointment code mo? kasi same din po sakin wala pa dumarating

If na send po ung application knina kht hnd pa na completo pag fill up..taz gagawa ako panibago ayaw kc need dw e cancel..paano ko ma cancel eh wlang confirmation code na senend sa email ko..pls semd my confirmation code pls graceelan6@gmail.com thank you.

I also need the appointment code please. kyleandrea.hilario@gmail.com

Please send my appoinment code to my email laraellenel@gmail.com

Kindly, send my appointment code to maydzdenubo34@gmail.com Thank you!!!

Please send my application code for appointment for applying passport to my gmail.. Lhemdez@gmail.com

WER IS MY APPOINTMENT CODE MY email. andreocurativo@gmail.com