35.1K views

Since it was my first time to use this dfa process, I felt ignorant not due to the instructions but it was the system failure to provide the needed information such as the "APOINTMENT CODE". What is the possible way in retreiving this so called "code"?!?!

I don't have the slightest idea if I was booked or not since I have'nt received this yet!!.. Please send me this code thru my e-mail redenmanoy31@yahoo.com

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I did not receive my code. Please send it here mangabayjhenric25@gmail.com

i didn't receive my appointment code please send it to siennamaytesnado@yahoo.com

Please send my appointment code erandiojeny091486@gmail.com

Pls send my confirmation code ! Elenodumesag83@yahoo.com

Pls send my appointment code elenodumesag83@gmail.com

Pls kindly sent me my appoinment code..@ cel_uanang@yahoo.com

I didnt received my appointment code after paying my passport renewal fee. Pls send it to kimtesalonikalevardo@yahoo.com Or khyrosalmanzor@gmail.com

Carlo Delloso

No appointment code received pls send to my email dcarlo2014@gmail.com

Anyone here received an email from DFA for the appointment details?

Kindly send my appointment code to my email jao.oaing@yahoo.com

SkinnyRobin655

Please comment if na resolve na po ba ang mga codes nyo

I didn't receive my appointment code. Can you please send it to aileend.mercado_022@ymail.com

where is my apointment code? eebyajabrenica@gmail.com

pls send my appointment code to my email parfanrodrigo@yahoo.com

i dont received any confirmation code... please send it to wredowxbriones@yahoo.com tnx

i dont received any confirmation code... please send it to kaezee12@gmail.com. thanks

my original gmail account martinmarvin592@gmail.com has not been verified that's why can you please cancel my appointment in Oct ,6 2018 time 14:00 to 15:00 and i made a new gmail account that has been verified martinmarvin019@gmail.com and i like to use this account to make a new appointment so please cancel my first appointment so i can make a new appointment. Thank you Very Much for your Service...

Please send my application code.. at wacanevelyn@gmail.com

AberrantPussMoth

I did not receive my appointment code kindly send it to my email address dunochen@gmail.com.

I did not receive my appointment code.. kindly send to pjrodriguez1304@gmail.com