I just want to inform the Dept of Foreign Affairs office in case that they don't know that they're system had been made into business. I was always checking for an available slot for passport since November 2017 but until now I haven't got one because it is always full until September 2018.

I have been seeing post from facebook of ads for scheduling appointment for DFA, That's why today May 19, 2018, I finally ask from the ads for the earliest possible date that I can make an appointment, and to my surprised that she said that June-July have still available slot , I just have to pay P1,200 pesos for the appointment slot only .Then how come when I get online it is already full. Please DFA, make an action for this ongoing selling of slots.

I really need to renew my passport but since I cant afford then I can do it since I have to pay almost double now. Hoping for your respond and resolution for this issue.Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Passport Service.

Reason of review: online scheduling appontment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Passport appointment system.

Comments

i havent recieve passport code..

i think online system is useless, i worked everday i did spend time going to dfa bacolod during my day off expecting for walk in consideration im a single mom but dont have dswd id yet ,i really need passport im willing to do this online schedules checking it everyday but i dont get any sched avail . they should stop this online appointment it should be first come first serve basis walk in, just saying