What kind of system do you have?

6 queuing lines to process documents. The online transaction doesn't make sense with your terrible system.

1st - line to get in

2nd - verification of docs

3rd - queuing going to Door 1

4th - submission of docs

5th - (2nd floor) get # for photo

6th - que for photo

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

pano ko po malalaman appointment code ko please help

Kindly send to me my appointment code at aceespinosa15@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code to pj.lepiten.com . Bukas na po appointment ko . Thankyou

WingedBullock

I did not recieve my appointment code ? Can i get my code . send to this email jessavellamputi07@gmail.com

PLEASE SEND MY APOINTMENT CODE TO MY EMAIL ADD KUNEHO103186@GMAIL.COM NEEDED URGENT PLEASE

kindly send our appointment code to jarhead2286@yahoo. com nakatatlo na po ako appointment but no appointment code received kahit isa.

i emailed info.passport.gov.ph but still no response,. thank you

please send my appointment code to my email mtheresamiroy@gmail.com

please send my appointment code to my email address sweetsmile-jane31@yahoo.com

Hi I also did not receive any appointment code. Please send to my email. capulongjordan02@gmail.com

I didn't received my passport code pls. sent to my email gretchenponteras30@gmail.com.

I really need it asap. Thank you.

Hi I also did not receive any appointment code. Please send to my email. aliceespinosa51@yahoo.com

ako din wala akong narecieve na confirmation code eto po email address ko Ronniel_Cribe@yahoo.com paki send naman please...

Hi! I also did not receive any appointment code. Pls send to my email rosefamatigan@yahoo.com

i don't have received yet my appoinment code pls send to may email Kayceetcuyo1685@yahoo.com

where is the application code bebelei29@gmail.com

I did'nt received yet my appointment code please send. here's my email vjviernes@yahoo.com

I don't have received yet my appointment code please send. here's my email cristineolan@yahoo.com

i didnt recieve my code in dfa application appointment

#1582041

Why i did not recieve a confirmation code? recently i do my appointment and it was done but no confirmation send back by the dfa

#1581919

hello mam/sir i accidentally cancelled my scheduled time that i process a while ago and ',d try to make a new appointment schedule but the system tells me to cancel the existing slot the i reserved. i don't know how to cancel it they're looking for application code..where can i find my application code?i'd look at my email but still i did'nt receive email from your site or confirmation. can you help me please?