Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Appointment

Hello ma'am/sir, Ask ko lang po if need ko pa po ba mag pa appointment sa renewal ng passport ko at isasabay ko din po yung new passport ng dalawa kong anak 1yr old and 6yr old. Thank you so much po.

APPOINTMENT CODE

How can I view my appointment code?

No verification code

when and where I can get my application verification code.

Appointment Code

How to use the appointment code? Since i have the appointment walang lumabas na number na ipapakita kapag mag papayment na sa 711 or sa bayad center .

Appointment Code

Hi. Wala po ako nareceive na appointment code.

pasend nalang po sa email ba to cardz430@gmail.com.

ARLHAN DURAN SUÑGA. Thankyou and godbless

DFA Passport Appointment Code

Hello, I did not received my appointment code, please anyone from your team could explain why your system does not send email. This is an urgent matter so please help us or give some alternative ways so that I can renew my passport don't make us wait blindly.

This system is almost the same with PRC and NBI, but they work fine.

Hope you can fix this bug sooner. send me my appointment code at alolodarlene@gmail.com Thanks

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

In case you have difficulties with receiving your appointment code, you can reach out to DFA customer support helpline by (02) 234-3488

dfa passport appointment

I did not received my appointment code please do send to my registered email address kimphiliptablizo00@gmail.com

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

If you have not received an appointment code, you may contact the DFA customer helpline for assistance: (02) 234-3488

passport appointment code

what should i do if i can't open my gmail account so that i can't see my resched passport appointment code?? how can i get my new code?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Check what can be done in case you need to reschedule your DFA passport appointment in the article Get Help with DFA Passport Appointment System

Appointment code

Good afternoon! My friend and I lost our email that contains our appointment code.

It turns out that gmail deletes Spam messages within 30 days. We had gone to your office in Dumaguete City, and was asked to call the appointment hotline which is (02) 234-3488, we called earlier but it seems that they too cannot help us in the matter. I did not understand their instructions.

If you can help us further in our dilemma I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

My appointment code

What is my appointment code

Show

No passport appointment code received

Can you please send my appointment code please

Show

I would like to ask why dfa can’t do refund after cancelling the appointment? without processing for the passport and in time cancelling so why you can’t give full refund!

Appointment does not exist

Good Day..! Please help me to have an appointment again because the first time I tried it will not exist and then I cannot have an appointment again because of the message that my appointment does not exist.

passport

is my appointment exist please do confirm

Appointment code

I didnt receive my appoinment code. Where will i get this? How can i know that i am confirm to my schedule

how

how can I get my appointment code?

Wrong email add

Goodmorning maam/sir..please i need your advice on how i can get my appointment code because i filled up a wrong email add or invalid email add. I cannot re scheduled or cancel my appointment due to havent no code.

Please help me to solve this problem.

My new email add is jdabandan_pogi@yahoo.com..I hope for your kind consideration. Thank you

Mam/Sir

Ndi kopo na recieve un appointment code ko! Paki send nmn po!

appoinment code

where should i get my appoinment code? to view my appoinment?

DFA APPOINTMENT

i could'nt recieve my appointment code ? please help , pls email in doong27rose@gmail.com

Questions 300