1.4K views

Not exist po ung application code

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

bakit appointment does not exist

good day! hindi ko po ma cancel appointment ko dahil its not exist..paano po ako mkakapag pa appointment ulit.thanks

Hindi ko ma cancel / resched appointment ko kung does not exist nman yung appointment code ko. Patulong naman po kung ano ang solution nito.

I-reresched ko sana yung appointment pero pag vineview appointment ko na. Sinasabi naman na appointment do not exist. Ngayon di ko alam pano macacancel un.

to Audrey #1587322

may sagot na.po ba sa reschedule mo na problem.same.here po i have that problem

Just scheduled a group appointment 1hr ago, and when i’m finally done and confirm etc etc.. and i confirm the payment status, Aba akalain mo ayaw load ng website nila?!

So, i try a new application again since i haven’t received a reference number...in short, i have to cancel my previous appointment daw? What will i do kung ayaw magload ng page sa payment instructions?

same issue, I found the reference code that sent to me in my spam messages and when I tried to view it to resched my appointment, it only said that "appointment does not exist" now I have to wait for 48 hours or more only to have a new appointment. sabi kasi, pag di mabayaran within 24 hours, irereview nila at idedelete yung mga transac na di nabayaran at after ulit ng 24 hours or more, pwede na ulit mag online appointment. antagal pang aantayin ko ulit

I already paid my passport appointment pero sinasabi na appointment does not exist. Pwede pa ba i refund yon?

to Apple #1594554

na resolve ba yung problem niyo?

Please send my appointment code two weeks na po yun ito po email add ko marina_sdlla@yahoo.com thanks.

Same here. My appointment also does not exist after i resched.it. gerliemayfurto19@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code here H.bagamasbad@yahoo.com

I tried rescheduling my brother's appoinment at an earlier time, but when I tried to check the appoinment immediately. It indicated that "appointment does not exist".

Does your system have some kind of bug or are you trying to rip us off of our money since it is not refundable? The last system was way better than now!

I demand an explanation. Email me at audreybalane@yahoo.com.ph

to Anonymous #1574541

Same here. My appointment also does not exist after i resched.it.

to Anonymous #1574543

How to resolve that problem. ?

Please any one can help. Send me a message here jerralyngarcia06@gmail.com

RosyChamois523
to Anonymous #1581047

Same. I also tried rescheduling our appointment at an earlier date, but when I am about to click confirm, their system didn't load or it got down and said: "Request Rejected" so we didn't get to reschedule it.

Now, I tried to view our confirmed appointment, but then it says, "Appointment does not exist." Why is this?

I am so disappointed. I can't view it anymore.

to RosyChamois523 #1584769

Same experience

to Anonymous #1592391

same experience,,

Same here {{redacted}} application is successful but in e-payment portal crash, we already updated the browser. paki ayos naman., Bwe@##@

dont receive the appointment code invalid transaction request when i try again to appoint already exist can you email my appointment code hadrianmunoz23@gmail.con