3.3K views

PANO NALNG TO WLA PARIN ANG CODE KY TGAL KO PA NAMAN NAGHINTAY TAS MAUUWI LNG SA WLA PLS NMN PO I SEND NYO NA ANG VERIFICATION CODE HALOS LHAT DITO EH HINDI NKA TANGGAP NANG CODES ANO BA NAMAN YAN, ALL THE INFORMATION I FILLED OUT WAS CORRECT BAT GNUN? PLS. LNG PO I NEED IT BADLY PLEASE SEND MY CODE TO toloben368@gmail.com{{Redacted}}

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Comments

AxiomaticSalmon

Please send me the appointment code i already pay.. Maitamagturo29@gmail.com

I need to reapply for passport appointment application. please resend my appointment code to villenacharito@gmail.com thank you!

Please pa sent po ng code sa reyeselmer429@yahoo.com Wala pa po appointment code. Badly needed

Hnde po ako makakakuha ng passport dahil lang jan sa code na yan. Sana naman may aksyon kayo jan.

This is ma email mille19960410@gmail.com please help me to find out. Para naman ma cancel ko yan appointment ko at makakuha ako ng bagong schedule at code.

GOOD DAY! ...I haven't receive my appointment code until now, Please help me to find out, so that I can cancel my appointment and reschedule my appointment for my passport ..I humbly ask your cooperation,just send the code to this email steventheexplorer@icloud.com

Gud afternoon...I haven't receive my appointment code until now,Pls..help me to find out,so that I can proceed to my appointment & get my passport...I humbly ask your cooperation,just send the code to this email eybo_joyce@yahoo.com..tnx.

i also dont have received my code >.

Wala po akong natanggap n code .. ano gagawin d ko ma check ung sched. Uli

FantasticGuppy865

Paano ko makikita appointment code ko pa send po sa email ko please emadriandescallar@gmail.com

Please send me also my appointment details. i didnt know if my appointment was confirmed. Please e-mail me at ariolacydea@gmail.com Thank you

I haven't receive yet until now my appointment code, i cannot preview my appointment details, . Please, am humbly requesting my appointment code, kindly send it thru my email address enclosed in my appointment schedule : mel.delacruz209@gmail.com , thanks and regards

Please paki send po ng application code ko i need it badly to reschedule my appointment.. jeana.pamor@yahoo.com Thank you po.

hello po paki send naman po ng appointment code ko. first time ko po kasi nag online ng passport. timbaldivina@ email.com

Pls send my code need ko talaga eh re-schedule appointment ko rose.mor77@gmail.com need ko eh cancel Ang appointment ko.

Pasend po ng appoinment code ko. markjen050709@gmail.com. Salamat po

I didn't received my confirmation code. What will I do now?

Please help. I need to renew my passport because I'm applying work abroad? Thanks.

Please I need immediate actions regarding this issue. Send emiesison@yahoo.com

Bakit wala pa po yung appointment code ko? Please send my appointment code through this email: ragusanteleah0430@gmail.com

Please send appointment code at phoebedianc@gmail.com

please send the appointment code to edwardjosephmindanao@gmail.com

Pls....send my application code to rochelleceli@icloud.com untill 4 pm...asap po...tnx