1.3K views
2.2

Please fix your website DFA! It is very difficult to secure a slot.

I was lucky enough today secure a slot on August 22 at 17:00-18:00. However you did not email my appointment code. I kept checking my email for two hours now...

I even went to 7/11 with the printed payment slip. They won’t accept it because it lacks the application code.

I called your customer service hotline yet no one was answering! Please send my application code as well as my mother’s. We scheduled a group appointment. I urgently need my passport renewed since DLSU-D has a subject that will take us to South Korea. Please my application code at my email: pearluy21@gmail.com Send my mother’s application code at: rujagu@yahoo.com

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

pls send my appointment code in moniqueaniasco@gmail.com

please send my appointment code ciruelosanthony@yahoo.com

HI I APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT IN PASSPORT PLACE IN ROBINSON STARMIL PAMPANGA BUT I DONT GET THE APPLICATION CODE. PLEASE EMAIL ME ...EMILYGARBO26@YAHOO.COM

please send my reference code. i scheduled group appointment for my relatives but until now di ko padin natatanggap reference code para makabayad na!!!!!

kahapon pa koooooo naghahantaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! justinejoybenito@gmail.com

sir pasend naman po nang appointment code ko villanuevajames993@yahoo.com d ko po kasi nareceive

BuoyantStarfish

my name is Josiell Cris Deligero Flores. please help me, I did not recieved my appointment code through my email.

how will I be able to view and print my application?

Please send the code my email. Thanks

BuoyantStarfish

please help me, I did not recieved my appointment code through my email.

Same here, send my code also in gmail account "basaribaira@gmail.com" I can't resched my appointment because of that and *** i can't pay to 7eleven cause they need code? What's happening DFA?

Is your system broken? Poor Customer Service

#1541974

same here...no confirmation code

ThatRiverTurtle
#1541914

Sme with me. Please send my confirmation code @shyniee_marial@yahoo.com

where's my appointment code... I need to reschedule the date :( ramirez.michann@yahoo.com

SAME PROBLEM HERE PO. PLEASE SEND MY APPOINTMENT CODE ashirtsantillan14@gmail.com THAN YOU.

DFA ONLINE PASSPORT APPOINTMENT Para sa takot mascam Booking first, pay later policy. 300 service fee.I have my proofs.

para sa mga nahihirapan makakuha ng slot para sa mga walang dumadating na appointment/reference code sa email. Ignore this message if you are not interested.

Thank you. Message me rizaancog18@gmail.com

Wala pa ako narecvd n appointment code. Nakasched ako sa aug 20, 2018

i also have no appointment code since i got my slot on august 20, 2018 10:00-11:00...kindly send to me my appointment code on gerrymoskito@gmail.com..thank you.

kung sakaling di ako naka bayad ng fee for passport appointment within 24 hours , automatic ba na cancel yun ? at mag set uli ng appointment. gladmoir93@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code at hernandezjohnrey@yahoo.com

Please send my appointment code at jhoeanamarie.pineda@yahoo.com

please send my appointment code @claudettemaybaua@gmail.com

Please send the appointment code of my cousin. ivanreysinson1991@gmail.com