2K views

I successfully got a appointment schedule yesterday, June 14, 2018. But as I check it in my gmail, there is no email notification that may help me to get my appointment code. I researched about what other way I can get my email notification, and I found this:

Depending on your email provider and configuration settings, the system-generated email may be incorrectly tagged as spam and delivered to your JUNK/SPAM folder. Check your spam folder for emails if no message appears in your Inbox after a considerable amount of time.

I look for my spam folder, but unluckily, there is still no message there.

I look for my spam folder, but unluckily, there is still no message there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Passport Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 15.

Comments

I still haven’t received my appointment code. Would highly appreciate it if you resend it to me on my email please. Email: jbangis007@gmail.com

I ddnt recieved my email dfa appointment code and refference number please sent to my email address neilguillen59@gmail.com

Didnt receive email for reference number almost 13hrs na after ko mag pa appointment heres my email address krixel.tinskeeee@gmail.com

rolmoguez@gmail.com po email ko, paki ayos thank you !

naka appoinmet po ako kaso wala ako nareceive na reference # ko pwede po ba pakisend sa email ko juliesaysayyap@gmail.com..thanx..

I made an appointment last night and didnt received my appointment code please email me at chleoannarmea@gmail.com

24 hours na po akong nag'antay nung reference number ko po. wala naman akong natanggap na confirmation sa email ko po, at hindi na po ako makapag resched kasi nga existing na daw.

please i need help po. ito po yung email add.

ko vehrly.ang@gmail.com. thank you.

Did not receive a confirmation code via email. Please send to me junirosep@gmail.com

Hi my name is norwin o. Bulosan. I applied fir n onlineapppintment on noember 17,2018 however did not receive my appointment code please send it to this email address: norwinbulosan@gmail.com

please send my appointment code here: fdioniciojr@gmail.com

I did not received email for the reference number to pay please send to my email nrsaldia@gmail.com and aprilsaldia@gmail.com

to Neil Saldia #1584548

No reference number to pay for me and my husband. Please advise.

I did not received email for the reference number to pay please send to my email ephinacajuguiran@gmail.com

i didn't receive any reference number from my email please send to my email veldon014@gmail.com as soon as possible. thank you and best regards.

Goodmorning kagagaling ko lang po nagbayad sa appointment ko po paano ko malaman na confirm napo wala kase nag email sa akin salamat po

Wala pa po ako na rerecieve na appointment code.kindly send pls para mkapag bayad napo.salamat po.eto po gmail ko marivic871981@gmail.com

Wala parin po akong na recieve na code please pakisent po sa email ko Nasriadalos@yahoo.com thankyou!

check this one. https://youtu.be/QEqFoJtD9go

I didn't received my appointment code. Kindly email it to me tocleredmundjoseph@gmail.com

I did not receive notification code. Kindly send. My email is sarmient.kenn@gmail.com Thanks