1.9K views

Hello. It's been few days since I made an online appointment, and I'm still waiting for the confirmation e-mail.

I know I'm not the only one who experienced this kind of problem, so please fix it really soon. I didn't get the form yet, so I tried to make a new appointment and it said that appointment already exists.

So how am I suppose to cancel my "previous appointment" if I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail at all, or when I didn't even get my form? If you were to ban me or the other customers if we won't show up on the exact day we appointed just because we're "violating" your rules, FIX YOUR SERVICE FIRST.

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Naka pag filled up po ako ng form but wala po ako narecieve na confirmation so ano po maganda ko gawin?

Good day mga KABAYAN.. Nangyari din to saakin pero nakuha ko na kung papaano.

kung Gmail ang gamit nyo, hanapin nyo yung SPAM folder nyo o kaya search nyo lang sa search box "spam" tapos "view messages", doon na lalabas yung confirmation nyo!

Sana makatulong to. :)

to Francis #1585068

additional pa po, may 24hrs lang po ang pagbayad kasi mageexpire yan at ang pagkakaalam ko, 2 beses lang pwede mag cacel/reschedule ng appointment (di ko po sure).

Until now i didn't recieved any code from DFA. Please send my appointment code to this email babyhusmillo@yahoo.com

I tried to make an appointment online for my sister. And same scenario with some people commenting here.

I am already in the payment section which gives you an option if normal or express processing. upon clicking my option. The page went back to home. This happened a lot already upon trying on different dates.

Then when you try to make an appointment again, it says you have to cancel the existing one. How can I cancel the existing if I didn't get any confirmation. And by the way when you try to set up an appointment again, It gives you all the dates in the month, but the problem is you can't book it as again it says "you have an existing appointment". Is this a Joke?

Just making "paasa" that there is a slot but infact none? And one more thing, you have to wait for couple of days or weeks before you can "try" to set up an appointment again, but still the same!

same scenario, nothing happens!Oh well, cge na po, magbabayad nlang tlga ako sa agency kahit triple singil nila. Geeeez!

to umasa #1575228

Same here. Agh!

until now i didn't receive any code from DFA. its been 2 weeks now since i filled up the forms....please send to me this is my email.latawansarahmae@gmail.com

Hi please send my appointment code to this email conniebatani537@gmail.com.Thank you

i didnt recieve any email... poor service

wla pko ako na received na code ,, group appointment, adarmegina@gmail.com tnxx

I just made an online appointment last night .I didn't recieved any confirmation in my email.Im about to process the payment but it suddenly crashed.Then I tried to reprocess to set an appointment but its said that the appointment already exists and please cancel your previous appointment to book a new appointment schedule. Please how could I recieved my confirmation ?How I can process the payment..There was a systme issue

bakit ganon nung pindutin ko yung mode of payment biglang nag crashed. nawala yung appointment ko...paano ko ma print yung appointment...?

diba kailangan dala mo yung print out ng appointment...? nag start uli ako ng bago pero lumalabas na may excisting appointment na ako...ano gagawin ko para makita ko yung appointment na yun...pki send naman sa email add ko maelasombrero@yahoo.com

Pati po saken d ko po na rerecieve ang confirmation code.. how can i pay in epay if d pa po narerecieve yung confirmation code.. Pa send po dito plss pableajean03@gmail.com

Bakit wala akong nareceive na reference number po? Nakakaloka! What to do?

I also didn't receive my confirmation email. what to do?

I didn't receive any too. Please send here mhyllanillo@gmail.com. please I need this.

Pasend po ng appointment code ruelryansantos15@gmail.com

Please send the confirmation code at mcnike78@gmail.com

Me too I didn’t receive any confirmation email. I pit my icloud account dianaflorenosos@icloud.com my friend told me you gonna see it on spam message but icloud don’t have any spam folder. What is going on?

Pati po saken d ko po na rerecieve ang confirmation code.. how can i pay in epay if d pa po narerecieve yung confirmation code.. Pa send po dito Jocelyn.bassig06@gmail.com