Hello. It's been few days since I made an online appointment, and I'm still waiting for the confirmation e-mail.

I know I'm not the only one who experienced this kind of problem, so please fix it really soon. I didn't get the form yet, so I tried to make a new appointment and it said that appointment already exists.

So how am I suppose to cancel my "previous appointment" if I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail at all, or when I didn't even get my form? If you were to ban me or the other customers if we won't show up on the exact day we appointed just because we're "violating" your rules, FIX YOUR SERVICE FIRST.

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Didn’t received confirmation email today also. What is happening?

Please. We need your answer to this.

good day...its been a few day but i didn't received my confirmation email....please reply immediately

Yes if this system was well thought of to help applicants better and to render quality service, its so impersonal and the confirmation emails are so slow HOW COME?

Hi anyone can answer my concern? I haven't received yet any email from dfa after scheduling my appointment.

Kindly send to my email raborardielmar@gmail.com so that a could print my appointment form. Many thanks

same problem. here pls. need your answer.

How many days does it take to get a confirmation? I did it correctly!

I thought this online appointment is more convenient and less hassle but takes sometimes.. is it the service or system are really bad?

Same Issue with mine

Please dfa fix this problem. Add a resend email passport code or add a "didn't receive email?" button on your website. How can we cancel if we dont even have the code -.- i've been contacting dfa thru facebook and email and not even a single respond