Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Aseana Business Park, Barangay Tambo Parañaque 1714 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So here's an update:

STILL THE WORST PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT WEBSITE THERE IS!! EVER! HORRIBLE SERVICE!

CONGRATULATIONS DFA PASSPORT APPOINTMENT SYSTEM!!!

Fellow citizens, this website is only made to waste people's time. They are struggling to create a disappointing joke. The people behind this website probably doesn't care about their clients. Before you break your hearts by starting to try to make an appointment in this *** website, I would like to warn you that after you put all those efforts into filling up your information, the site would eventually say that "This site can't be reached" and then when you refresh/reload it until it finally comes out again, VOILA! YOU WILL START OVER AGAIN, I tell you. They will give you 15 MINUTES to finish everything. But even if you try to fill eveything up as fast as you can, you will still end up in the same end.

Also, I find it very disturbing that the site doesn't have a COMPLAINTS SECTION when it is CLEARLY NEEDED. The incompetency to provide better service to their clients/people are astounding. Really unbelievable. The OLD DFA Passport Appointment System is far better than this new designed/updated trash.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dfa passport appointment system website from Dfa Passport Appointment System. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa Passport Appointment System to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was newly designed website. Author liked the most old website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa Passport Appointment System for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dfa Passport Appointment System?

Comments

marifegregorio

Is there an improvement in this new website?None.

More colorful? Yes. Is that useful? NO.

We don't need changing colors of the website or the ineffective redesigned website.All we need is a better service or at least an EFFECTIVE SERVICE to provide for us.