4K views

The DFA online appointment system doesn't make complete sense at all except for not having to line up to be accommodated. However, being not accommodated at all even by processing at home sucks even more.

Why does DFA authorities think that the online processing is really convenient???? Where are you brains????? DFA doesn't open slots as often as it should be. I've been trying to book an appointment for my passport renewal for the past 6 months to no avail.

I AM SO ANNOYED!!!!! I don't have all the time in the world to stick my eyes and nose on the internet all the time! For Christ's sake I also work and I don't get to remember everything or even have someone to ask for favor to book me an appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe having the "WALK-IN" application available is convenient despite the hassle physically. I'd rather take a go on this than the emotional/psychological distress of this stupid online appointment system!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Passport Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 15.

Comments

please send my appointment code.... please please

I booked my passport appointment last nov.27 2018.. but my ref.

To pay is invalid.. what should i do? When i booked it again.. said that:please cancel uour privious appointment to booked new passport appointment...

but they said is inavalid...

can you please check my code and send it to my account.. alexamaeorfanel@gmail.com..

Good day i booked an appointment last nov.17 and i am still waiting for my confirmation up until i havent receive yet!could u plz send my confirmation code coz i booked an apointment for december 3 kindly send it to my email zeres_labandria@ymail.com!!looking forward to receive my code as soon as possible!

WiryQuetzal

Greetings! I set my appointment to get new passport today,i did filled up everything what u need and submit,but i haven't receive any confirmation code.How do i know if i got the appointment or not?

if i have confirmation code please send to my email jinkymotoy94@gmail.com. Best Regards

pwede ko ba makuha ang passport code ko hnde ko po kse ma cancel ang dati kong appointment send nlang sa email salvajestoni@gmail.com slamat po..

i did not receive email for my appointment, please send me again to amhae1224@gmail.com thanks

I haven't received mine too... Please send the code at ianbobje@gmail.com

We're is my appointment code please send to mo 0997246649

dfa please do something ..back to the previous system.no more online system

PLEASE SEND MY APPOINTMENT CODE @ my email add blizz_ard30@yahoo.com

I DID NOT RECIVE ANY REFERENCE NUMBER FOR OUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO ROMEOROMANMACABUHAY@GMAIL.COM OR GELRAFOLS@GMAIL.COM

please send my appointment code to amorjaclyn@gmail.com. it was booked yesterday at around 8pm.thanks

please send my appoinment code emmanueljbismonte@yahoo.com, THANKS... ASAP...

can't find my appointment number

please send my appointment code marinasglei@gmail.com

please send my appointment code melaniegandanojas@gmail.com

good evening pls send my appointment code sotto_mildred@ yahoo.com

this is to inform you that i haven't receive any appointment code from your office.. i just processed my passport appointment today (Oct 6, 2018) and im not sure if it went successfully.

though when i tried again to fill up all the stuff the system says that the appointment is already existing..

please send my appointment code. Thank yo

please send my appointment code. Thank you

please help to sent my passport renewal code since i forgot to save it through my email account beth.legaspi@onsemi.com. thanks