3.6K views

The DFA online appointment system doesn't make complete sense at all except for not having to line up to be accommodated. However, being not accommodated at all even by processing at home sucks even more.

Why does DFA authorities think that the online processing is really convenient???? Where are you brains????? DFA doesn't open slots as often as it should be. I've been trying to book an appointment for my passport renewal for the past 6 months to no avail.

I AM SO ANNOYED!!!!! I don't have all the time in the world to stick my eyes and nose on the internet all the time! For Christ's sake I also work and I don't get to remember everything or even have someone to ask for favor to book me an appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe having the "WALK-IN" application available is convenient despite the hassle physically. I'd rather take a go on this than the emotional/psychological distress of this stupid online appointment system!

Review about: Dfa Passport Appointment System Passport Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I DID NOT RECIVE ANY REFERENCE NUMBER FOR OUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO ROMEOROMANMACABUHAY@GMAIL.COM OR GELRAFOLS@GMAIL.COM

please send my appointment code to amorjaclyn@gmail.com. it was booked yesterday at around 8pm.thanks

please send my appoinment code emmanueljbismonte@yahoo.com, THANKS... ASAP...

can't find my appointment number

please send my appointment code marinasglei@gmail.com

please send my appointment code melaniegandanojas@gmail.com

good evening pls send my appointment code sotto_mildred@ yahoo.com

this is to inform you that i haven't receive any appointment code from your office.. i just processed my passport appointment today (Oct 6, 2018) and im not sure if it went successfully.

though when i tried again to fill up all the stuff the system says that the appointment is already existing..

please send my appointment code. Thank yo

please send my appointment code. Thank you

please help to sent my passport renewal code since i forgot to save it through my email account beth.legaspi@onsemi.com. thanks

please send my appointment code here sagalesarianesae@gmail.com

Paki send yung appointment code ko sa email ko baket ganun natapos lang sa payment facilities..saan ko babayaran yun?????paki replayan naman marygraceflorendo8@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1575785

Ganun din nangyare sakin . Pano un?

Pano gagawin . ?

Please send my reference number to this email. ebcalves_46@yahoo.com Thank you

good morning please send my appointment code in my gmail mhackyboy1500@gmail.com thank you..

Kindly to send my appointment code to my email midz2018@@yahoo.com tnx

Baket wala pong narereceived na appointment code pano kame magbabayad???anyare po?

Please send my appointment code in dglennmichael@yahoo.com

Where is my application code ? My email is jseandanao19@gmail.com.. and the application owner is Gloria Mendi Danao

Please send my appointment code in shannexter980@gmail.com