20.8K views
2.0

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing? Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers. Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines Passport Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2016.

Comments

how long does it take for your office to send my reference number to my email so i can pay immediately? email is rodakarenp@yahoo.com

I haven't received my confirmation code pls send to my gmail.. tkianhaki@gmail.com

I made a mistake nilagay ko aac932018@outlook.com na email ,binayaran Kona last week nag leave ako ng work dito sa cebu para Lang sa nkoha ko Na slot nasa Tacloban appointment ko Na tomorrow bakit wala pa ring confirmation please birthday kopa nmn ngayun.

Ngbyad na ako sa bayad center pero bakit hanggang ngaun wla pa rin akong natatanggap na Confirmation..its been 24hrs since ngbyad aqo

i have the same situation. nagapply ulit ako kasi akala ko navoid yung first one, tas sabi meron na daw appointment, i-cancel ko nalang daw if i want to make another one kaso wala naman akong appointment number or any confirmation na natatanggap

to remz #1603848

same tayo bro...ipapa cancel daw yung nauna..kaso wala namn akong mailagay na appointment code..kasi wala naman siloang senend

Hindi ko pa natanggap ang reference number ko. Kindly send it to my email boy_malulan@yahoo.com

Kaka sign ko for appointment . Grabe ilang hours nku naghintay Wala paring confirmation !

Please send my appointment code to jonabaral@yahoo.com yong appointment ko po s Oct 24 paano po ako mkapunta s dfa f wla akong dalang appointment letter .thank u

i was still waiting for my reference #. Paano po ako magbabayad if walang email na ref.# from DFA.

Sched ko na sa October 20. Please email me DFA.

How does this work? Nilagay ko 5 applicants pero 2 applicants lang pinafill-up. Also, Wala pa akong nareceive na application code.

After I resched. My appointment on oct29.(it shoud be oct.

31.

After i confirmed it my appointment does not exist. What happened?

Hala ako din. Last week pa ako nagpa appointment. Hanggang ngayon wala pa din.

I haven't receive my reference number yet. Sabi nila wait daw ako ng 24hours, kahapon pa po ako nagpa appointment mga 5-6pm na group appointment, sinunod KO naman lahat ng instructions, until now wala papong sinend sa email KO .

Worried po ako masyado baka nalang ng slot yung binook KO po. Haist! Please bigyan niyo po ng action.

Here's my email add. hibalay_comed2b@yahoo.com

i havent received my verification code my appointment is on oct.29 my email add is...aimeeleal416@gmail.com thanks

i havent received my verification code after i paid it at bayad center.. here is my email address.. please send julieirenegamz@yahoo.com

please help me with my concern. i haven't received any reference code in my email.

i already have an appointment by oct. 9 and i still have to pay tomorrow but my problem is I don't have my reference number yet. It says that I have to pay within 24 hours. Please help me.

My email add is nerissagabitanan@gmail.com. thabk you so much.

I haven't recieved my confirmation code.I paid already at bayad center 7/11. Pls.

send confirmation code to this email. genevabebang@icloud.com

to Anonymous #1573678

i feel u po.. kala ko ako alang naka experience nito.

to donna #1583514

Naging okay po ba issue na to?