19.7K views
2.0

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing? Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers. Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Maricel2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dfa Passport Appointment System. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa Passport Appointment System to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa Passport Appointment System and dfa passport service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Plss send my confirmation letter for my appointment.. In jech241812@gmail.com only now i make a appointment but suddenly when i press comfirm its comming from the start..

And i make it again but its telling me i cant make new appointments because i have one..

How can i even go without paying.. Now i cant make a new appointments

kindly send my confirmation code at johncris.gaerlan@gmail.com thanks

Pls send my appointment code here's my email. iammsvia@gmail.com thanks

hello please send my final booking in melvsjess@yahoo.com.ph i already paid 1,000 at 711on sept 13 but until now dfa has no reply for my final confirmation thankyou

please send appointment code at bravocherry06@gmail.com october 17 is my appointment but until now i dont receive an email from dfa

please send our appointment code at jinkyartuz@yahoo.com and markibanez_04@yahoo.com. Thank you.

please send my appointment code at marijho_alfonso@yahoo.com october 6 is my appointment but until now i dont receive a email from dfa

please send my appointment code at kristineuntalasco067@gmail.com october 20 is my appointment but until now i dont receive a email from dfa

Please send my appointment code to lexis262008@gmail.com Nov 20 is my schedule to get my new passport

Please send my appointment code on eleonorsantos22@gmail.com My passport schedule is on October 3, 2018 FULL NAME: ELEONOR AGUILAR SANTOS DATE OF BIRTH: OCTOBER 22, 1991 Hope for your imediate response. Thank you very much! God bless,

please send my appointment code at nerickachelleespiritu@gmail.com

I did not finish my application online. When I tried to set an appointment, it says I need to cancel my previous appointment.

However, I can't view my appointment. I don't receive any email containing my application code. I badly need it.

If someone has the same issue with me, please tell me how you resolve it. Thank you.

to Bella #1565559

Were both same case mam.. Mtagal na akong ng set ng appointment..

Pero wala akong code nreceive...

Then plan ko e cancel yun to book another... But sad kasi wala akong code ntangap...

I did not receive my confirmation code also. pls send to my email nkaimae18@yahoo.com. salamat po.

Kindly send my confirmation code to stephaniebantula@gmail.com

Kindly send the confirmation code to me frenceeeee@gmail.com

badly needed lng po yung confirmation code ng appoinment ko hindi dumating,.pls send my code lng po,..her's my email jemarbaquillas015@gmail.com

Kindly send my confirmation on jhayemjay0104@gmail.com Thank u

Kindly please send my confermation code at Ginapaspas1978@gmail.com Thank you much need it

Hello, my sister made a group appointment for us but she was the only one who received an email. When I applied for an appointment myself, I have yet to receive my appointment code.

Please send it to me as soon as possible.

My email is veragirl1107@gmail.com. Thank you and God Bless!