Resolved

Update by user Aug 13, 2018

I already received a code :)

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2018

I fill up all the information needed and I already tried 2 times but still I did not receive a code to verify that my applications are already confirmed. how can I know that it was confirmed if I didn't even received a single email form u guys?

hoping to get a response from you guys. Thank you :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Dfa Passport Appointment System Passport Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1612060

Please send my appointment code in here graceportillo692@gmail.com

I did not receive appointment code, and when I was about to pay and chose regular, the screen says INVALID TRANSACTION. Why is this?

please do send the appointment code in my email at honeyl.rabuya@gmail.com . thank you.

I've been experiencing this problem since last month and it's too hard to get an appointment. So please, I hope I already have this appointment.

PLEASE SEND ME MY APPOINTMENT CODE HERE: olorvidaeubrey@yahoo.com

I tried to fill up again, this time the error that proms on the site says "Appointment already exist for applicant 1. Please cancel applicant 1's previous appointment first to book a new appointment schedule." I didn't know what to do now, so can you please help me fix this problem and I need to get my passport as soon as possible because I have a flight this coming December.

hoping to get a response from you guys. Thank you :) SAME ISSUE TO ME

Send my dfa code at my email tamang_andrew@yahoo.com

Pleaseeee send my appointment code in guillermosharina10@gmail.com

Pls send my appointment code in whilmzprojas@gmail.com

Pls send my appointment code

Please send my appoinment code in jjpedralba@yahoo.com

Please send my appoinment code in may email jgamier9@gmail.com

Pls send my appointment code in my email. vcanceran@gmail.com. Thanks

pls send me my application code. need it so that I can pay it w/in 24 hours

didn't receive any code from dfa i badly needed it

How did you get the code? Please do help! Thankyou!

Please send my appointment code here: sexy.fritzie.8@gmail.com. thank you.

Please i need response regarding my confirmation code. My email jinchelcasugbo2@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1561044

Hi any update regarding your code? We have the same problem here.

Please let me know if you already received the code and what did you do? Thanks!